Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Shanok Here

Very weird ... almost 30 years later and most of us are still alive. Who woulda' thunk it!

"Danny" died many years ago and he's an older Dan now. Every time I think about answering one of these emails, or blogging on, I get an empty feeling inside.

But systematic desensitization seems to be working. So, here I is.

I hadn't even thought of Ho-Ti in years, until Cove put those words in an email. All gone, now. But not Forever Gone.

I'm in Jersey.

The dog died. The kids are all moved out.

I'm riding to the west coast in July. I think Arizona (or N.M.?) is a little off the route. And I'm not doing any desert riding in the summer.

But now that the wonders of GatesWorld have opened these old doors, who knows?

Saw Starger last summer ... (or was it two summers ago?) when I visited Gandelman in Conn.

Okay... the whole things too spooky for me. But I'll be back

Shanok 6/8/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home