Thursday, June 02, 2005

Rockers on rocks




hey cove--i'm in woodstock at yvonne sewall's place soaking in the sun and listening to the boys...indescribable ...these guys were good!! in any event, yvonne loves it too and wants to contact you..she may be able to help . ps..will i ever hear chas & me and amelia?? marshmellow movie? getting addicted to these memories..xxxannie (ms muff)
_____________________________________________________________


Cove: Annie came up to my house upstate and brought the Cd. I love it.
Am excited about the reunion. Would love to know your plans for the Cd.

Long time!

Yvonne R Sewall
http://www.maxskansascity.com


______________________________________________

Hey Cove,

Muchas gracias for the CD. It's like some bizarre Rosetta stone from the past. I keep telling Polly that our youths and young adulthoods are like archeological digs now. We belong in dioramas at natural history museums!

I'd LOVE to see the movies you have, if you could arrange that. Keep me posted on what's happening. I'm checking the blog site regularly too.

"Take off your feet and climb on board ... "

Love,
Bear

________________________________________________________

I’m looking through my video’s for a copy of the Marshmallow movie to dupe. I’m also checking to see if my nephew Caleb has made a digital copy of the movie that I’m calling “the world first music video.” I’ll get copies to everybody as soon as I can? Jack tells me he thinks Danny has some home movie of that time. Does anybody have any pictures or home movie from the time of the Tribe? What about the famous NGC 4594 sex movie from Coventry Lake?

I have a couple of chopped up copies of the “Floating Opera”, the so-called poetry magazine we sort of took over and some black and white 16 mm film of David, Buzzy, Billy Thurstan (?) and my crew-cut self.

Question of thge day...Where is Hoopsie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home