Sunday, June 05, 2005

Looking for Bob Devos

Looking for Bob Devos on the internet, I kept running into "Bob Devos" famous jazz guitarist from New Jersey. So I called that Bob Devos and he said he wasn't NGC's drummer and he hadn't heard of another musician with the same name as his. Does anyone know where Bob studied music? Any biographical information about him? Age? Any family history? From where?

MY COMPUTER BLEW UP!
My eight and a half year old Mac went toast the other day. I may have lost some emails or addresses but I'm up and running on a new eMac and moving forward on the NGC 4594 copyrights and CD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zachary said...

Hey,
My family had been searching for NGC stuff, and they found this site. I just realized that most of the comments were written around 2005. Is anyone still out there? As Danny was buried years ago, Bob left years ago as well. In his place is me...Zachary. If anyone is still reading this site that can stand to reminis,zmdevos@bellsouth.net

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home